Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The wishy washy bride to be



So I guess I have not updated the Blog in a while about the status of the wedding, and that’s because there is no update. We are listening to a few bands here and there, stalking photographers online, and still deciding who will marry us.
There are almost too many options with all of those decisions.

One thing that I have made progress on is the website, we have not one but two!!!!

www.funtjarvis.com

www.mywedding.com/jennyjoey

I’m having so much fun with creating them, but don’t worry I stopped at two!
Now with the holidays knocking at our door, it’s almost hard to think about the wedding and the details that we need to hash out. One thing I HAVE to stop procrastinating on is the save the dates, because our wedding is on a holiday I need to get them picked out and ready to mail out by the first of the year so that all of our guests can plan accordingly!

Another thing I’m being a total flake on is the color choice for the wedding. Originally I was all about the yellow and gray color pallet, and now I’m into the navy and gray/ pewter color pallet. I think it will go much better with the pool deck and it is still modern and elegant. Another detail that I like is with the flower arrangements can have dark purple/navy/white flowers with pops of yellow.

If you have any photos or suggestions on any and all of it let me know!!!!
Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving

1 comment:

  1. I have a suggestion on a photographer. Nicole Dixon. She did my friends wedding and the pictures were amazing. You should look into her. She lives her in Columbus.
    Love you guys!
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete