Friday, January 8, 2010

2010


Well we have started the New Year off right, we found a Photographer Amanda Julca that we LOVE


We have mailed out a good bit of our save the dates…and my wedding planner, Bliss events, has made a tentative wedding day schedule.

It’s all coming together!!
This weekend my sister, mother and myself are attended the 2010 Bridal Show in Columbus, Ohio.
Should be pretty interesting, a bunch a vendors shoving cake and photo albums in your face. The Isle ways full of Bridzellas and screaming babies.
Due to all of the wedding scheduling that I have been doing I have hardly had a moment to think about what my new year’s resolutions will be for 2010.
Honestly I just started to list my resolutions ….and they are all so trivial.
My new year’s resolution for 2010 is to live my life to the fullest while maintaining an amazing relationship with the love of my life, family and work!!!!
PS IM GETTING MARRIED IN 2010 what’s not to love about that!!!!!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment