Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Location Location Location


The reception venue

Who would have thought that it would be so difficult to find.

I’m not your typical bride, I have no date, no dream venue , no dream dress, all I have is a theme and the thought that I’m about to get married to my life partner.
In my mind I have created my perfect city venue, the most unexpected location with the most unusual theme. It’s a whimsical party with games and stations oh my!

According to others they need to see more, they want to go explore ALL the other options. So I’m convincing myself to stay open minded and roll with it. I have time to go look at other venues, I have time to look at 5-10 different locations, I just don’t want it in a hotel, or at the conservatory, or the museum.

I want a totally unexpected location.

I know that part of a wedding planner’s job is to transform a space using lighting and décor to portray the theme or the feeling of the event. I want a raw space so hopefully we will be able to find one by Monday 11-2-09 because that is my deadline to pick a wedding date and venue.

If you have any suggestions of raw spaces, warehouses, lofts, land anything let me know
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment