Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Q& A


I admire the DIY Bride: most likely because I will never be one

So as I mentioned in an earlier post I’m going to meet with a wedding planner.
For some reason just the thought of this has made me feel like a calmer person, the idea that I might have an advocate. Most of you that know me know that when given the opportunity to throw a party I make it an event when given a budget I stretch it ..And any time I have the opportunity to be in the spot light I take it!

Well here is OUR spotlight... No it’s not a hair show or a DJ on crack or a turntable battle.. And it most certainly is revolving around a bag of dehydrated meat it’s our wedding.

By us having a wedding planner I fell that it will make this day a celebration of (I know this will sound totally cheesy) our life thus far, our relationship, and our future! I feel like they will help me get my plethora of kooky and perverted ideas out and translate them into a wonderful story for everyone to enjoy.
But I need some suggestions any questions that you advise me to ask about……..

Holla at yo bride to be

No comments:

Post a Comment