Monday, October 12, 2009

Planning with Martha


This past weekend I forced myself to head over to Barns and Nobles and pick up a wedding planner...since its kind of hard to share my inspiration that I have shoved in to a little folder in my computer.

Man oh man the wedding section there is quite compact and has everything from inspiration books to guidelines for brides, grooms and bridesmaids. The options were endless, I looked through every binder and book that was available after an hour I decided on good-old Martha Stewart, The Keep Sake Wedding Planner.

When looking for a planner I wanted something that could help (attempt) to keep me organized. Something to force me to make decisions when it came to numbers, something to help me understand a seating chart, and more importantly how to tie a bow tie!! While I was at B&N I figured it was a good time to get my sister ( maid of honor), my mother , and Joey each their own book on weddings.

I actually think they all appreciated it, mostly Joey. This will let him know that I may have wedding on the brain but it’s just a quick little illness, one that gets cured within a year, and the after math is full of thank you cards and gift wrap.
Went and looked at the venue and north bank this weekend both look amazing ….but they are kind of small. Getting together with a wedding planner this week from Bliss Wedding in Columbus, Ohio
http://www.blisseventsohio.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment